LAUNDRY WORKER (LEVEL 2) (Re-advertisement)
- Reference Number : REFS/006632
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 102,534.00- 120,780.00 per annual (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. S Motaung Tel No: (011) 535 3116/3136
- Grade 10/or ABET or equivalent. Ability to do physical labour, ability to liaise with all stakeholders. Team player and knowledge of government policies. Must have at least 0-1-year relevant experience. Must be physically and mentally fit. Must be able to read and write. Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Store, stock, and issue or distribute bed and table linen and uniforms in the hospital. Collect or receive and segregate, count, and record number of items of soiled linen and uniforms for repair or laundry, and place items in containers. Examine laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability. Stamp items with identifying marks. Store laundered items on shelves, after verifying numbers and types of items. Count and assemble laundered items on cart or linen truck, record amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors. Conduct monthly and yearly inventories to identify items for replacement. Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition. Mend torn articles with needle and thread or sewing machine or send articles to SEWER, LINEN ROOM. Execute all legal instructions by the Supervisor / Management
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity document. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara The H Moross Hospital Sandton
Closing Date : 26-10-2020
|Do you have Grade 10/ ABET or equivalent?|
|Do you have at least 0-1-year relevant experience?|
|Are you able to read and write?|
|Are you physical and mentally fit?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.