Administration Clerk Level 5 (INTERNAL POST)
- Reference Number : refs/006591
- Directorate : Loss Control (Finance)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703,00 pa ,plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms DUBE MB (011 953 4515)
- Grade 12 and/or relevant qualification. A minimum of one year administration experience in Public Service. Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access). Good communication skills both verbal and written, problem solving, initiative, report writing and interpersonal skills. Maintain high level of confidentiality, integrity and honesty. Good understanding of loss control processes. Policy on theft and losses. PFMA Act, Fruitless and Wasteful and Irregular expenditure. Understanding of Public Service policy and legislative framework and Batho Pele Principles.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the department. Ensure proper implementation of theft and losses policies, asset management internal control and risk management. Execute office and general administrative duties. Compile memoranda and presentations. Compiling W9 report. Safe keeping and proper filing of relevant documents. Keep an accurate loss/claim register. Compile monthly fruitless and wasteful and irregular expenditure reports. Coordinate meetings, agenda preparation, minute taking and reporting system on decisions taken in meetings. Receipt of correspondence and documentation and proactively acknowledging correspondence.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified ID copy and qualifications to be attached. Applications should be posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp, 1740 or email to HRApplications.WestRand@gauteng.gov.za NB: applicants will be subject to medical surveillance screening. STRICTLY NO HAND DELIVERIES
Employer : Department of Health
Location : West Rand Health District
Closing Date : 23-10-2020
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.