SOCIAL WORKER GRADE 1
- Reference Number : refs/006614
- Directorate : EBONY PARK CLINIC, OR TAMBO CLINIC AND ENERDALE CLINIC
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R257 592 P.A (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : MS. L MATLALA – 0823070267 (Ebony park and OR Tambo clinic) MR. P MATHOLE – 0827720582 (Enerdale clinic)
- Formal Tertiary Qualification in Social Work that allows Professional Registration with the SACSSP. Computer Literate. Valid Driver’s License
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Human behaviour and social systems. Must be able to intervene at the points where people interact with their environment in order to promote social well-being. Must be able to assist and empower individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities to enhance their social functioning and their problem – solving capabilities. Must understand and be able to provide social work services towards protecting people who are vulnerable, at risk and unable to protect themselves. Must demonstrate an understanding of social work policies, legislation and related legal and ethical social work practices. Must be able to work effectively within teams including social work teams and multi-disciplinary teams. Must be able to work effectively, co-operatively, amicable with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences. Must be able to plan and organize own work. Must demonstrate basic computer literacy as a support tool to enhance service delivery. Must demonstrate compassion, be able to respect and build positive relationships with clients. Must be able to build a positive relationship of trust with colleagues. Must demonstrate social work values and the principles of human rights and social justice. Must have a basic understanding of the Mental Health Care Act.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. NB: PLEASE INDICATE NEXT TO THE REF NUMBER THE PREFFERED NAME OF THE CLINIC.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT HEALTH
Closing Date : 23-10-2020
|Do you have your Degree in Social Work?|
|Do you have your proof of registration with SACSSP?|
|Are you computer literate with typing skills?|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.