INVOICE ADMINISTRATOR – (50000613.1)
Closing Date of Advert
Industrial Development Corporation Ltd -> Group Finance -> Financial Management
National Diploma / Higher Diploma or equivalent
Head Office Sandton – Sandton, GT ZA (Primary)
A permanent position exists within the Financial Management Department for Invoice Administrator at our Head Office in Sandton, reporting to the Manager: Cost and Invoice Management in the Financial Management Department.
Facilitate the payment of all supplier / vendor invoices, through ensuring that all invoices received meets the IDC standard for payment (correct authorization, vat amount, IDC and Relevant Co. vat no, original invoice, address etc.)
Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Ensure that all invoices, both that fall in the ambit of procurement system and outside, are paid in time and in line with the agreed terms with the contracted parties.
• Recording invoices in the register and send to account payable within reasonable after service entries have been released.
• Ensuring that invoice registers from SBU / Departments are completed accurately and filled.
• Receive all goods as per order, (match quantity, price & description) and sign delivery notes.Job Requirements
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Preferably a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in invoice management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Practical Knowledge of SAP system particularly MM module will be an advantage
• Proven experience in working in similar environment
• Knowledge and understanding of financial reports
• Reconciliations Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Planning and Organising Skills
• Stakeholder Engagement Skills
• Negotiating and Influencing
• Deadline driven
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to work effectively within a team structure
• Good Communication Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
• Good Time Management Skills
Accounting or Financial related Diploma
Special Requirement: As our entity (IDC) provides financing and funding, the need to ensure Trust, Honesty and Integrity in all financial and non-financial activities must be above reproach.
Submit resumes : https://idc.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/1669