PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Administration of all back-office administration – as per set company standards & procedures.
- Following through on promotional campaigns entered into by the Company.
- Contributing to keeping the Stock loss under the Company norm of 2%
- Keeping and ensuring that costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the correct administration procedures are complied with at all times regarding receiving and transfer of stock, Ordering of stock, lay-bye procedures, stock preparation, price adjustments, etc.
- Ensures that human resources are maintained and positioned to meet long and short term goals.
- Grade 12 or similar NQF Qualification
- 2-3 year relevant Retail experience
- Relevant Marketing / Sales Diploma or programme will be advantages
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Well-organized, good communication skills, able to function in a team
CLOSING DATE: 09 OCTOBER 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with the POSITION you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION : https://careers.pepstores.com/job/pep-store-admin-supervisor/