Location : Johannesburg (South Africa)
Salary : R7k per month
Closing date : 21 Sep 2020 23:59
The Gauteng Provincial Legislature is one of nine (Provincial Legislatures) in the country. The powers of provincial legislatures are prescribed under Section 114(1) and (2) of the South African Constitution. The Gauteng Provincial Legislature is therefore empowered by the Constitution to make laws for Gauteng, oversee the work of the Provincial Government, and ensure that the people of the Province particulate in matters of the running of their Province. The Legislature has an Administration staff complement, which gives operational support to work of Members of the Provincial Legislature (MPLs)”.
Below are internships available:
- Intern Strategy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation – Johannesburg Metro, South Africa
- Intern Supply Chain Management – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern Finance – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: Office of the Executive Director Core Business – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: Network Support – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: SAP Basis Support – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: Help Desk – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Advert: Audio Visual – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: Research – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: Communications – Johannesburg Metro, South Africa
- Intern: Committees – Johannesburg, South Africa
- Intern: Members Facilities and Support – Johannesburg, South Africa
To gain workplace experience in Members Facilities and Support.
The Gauteng Provincial (GPL) Internship programme is a 24-month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience. It allows one to gain valuable work experience and provides the intern with an opportunity to obtain an understanding of the GPL, its values and work ethic. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate qualification equivalent by the end of 2019.
The objective of the GPL Internship Programme is to assist graduates and people with qualifications to obtain workplace experience and the GPL to contribute to the up skilling of individuals as per the Skills Development Act.
Competencies: • Time management • Interpersonal skills • Communication skills • Planning & Organising Skill