The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2020/2021 Intake
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2020/21 Intake
Location: East London
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
– relevant practical experience in your field of study
– exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
– an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
– coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
– Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
– South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa
– Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
– Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
– Bachelor of Sciences (Information Technology / Computer Science)
– National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
*Graduates with a major in JAVA Development will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
How to apply?
– ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
– Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
In your application, please include:
– A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
– A copy of your ID
– Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
– foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
– division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
– Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
– Closing date for entries is 4 September 2020
– LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
– Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 1 October 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful
Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided is for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
What is the selection criteria?
– Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage
– Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
– Shortlisted applicants may be requested to write a technical assessment
- Job-ad-number: MER0000TLU
- Publishing date: 27.08.2020
- Field of activity: Others
- Department: Learning & Development
- Renee Jade Louise Vengadajellum
Submit CV online at: https://tas-daimler.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Ftas-daimler.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fex%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Fjob%3DMER0000TLU%26lang%3Den&TARGET=https%3A%2F%2Ftas-daimler.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fex%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Fjob%3DMER0000TLU%26lang%3Den