The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads
The Organisation requires the services of qualified individuals for the following position, the positions will be based in Pretoria Regional Office: –
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ARCHIVE SERVICES (CAFS): T.A.S.K GRADE 06
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 8/18/2020 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: Is responsible to provide an effective and efficient Archive services to the RAF.
Key Performance Areas
Perform Filing functions in Archive Service.
- Receiving files back into the CAF system.
- Sorting returned files (track and trace, barcode not found and un-barcoded files).
- Locating files back into the CAF repository.
- Track and trace files (change status and file).
- Downloading scanners.
- Drawing status received reports.
- Correcting errors.
Perform File Retrieval in Archive Services.
- Printing Picking slips.
- Draw files from the CAF repository.
- Match the drawn files on the retrieval screen on Metro filer system.
- Print delivery note.
- Attending to files on the found screen/report.
- Attend to related queries.
Receipt and dispatching of file in Archive Service.
- Front desk – Customer services.
- Scanning of files to Users proxies.
- Placing files in the allocated space for the different departments.
- Filling the signed delivery notes.
- Down loading the PL scanners.
- Attending to stationary requests.
- Keeping the different departments boxes in CAF updated – due to staff movement.
- Dispatching files requested from other branches to Document Services.
- Delivery of requested files to Users / Requesters within the branch.
Perform scanning/ Auditing of all files in the Branch.
- Conducting quarterly audits.
- Scanning files at various departments within the branch.
- Attending to different Audit findings.
Requesting and collection of Offsite Files Attending to PAIA requests Attending to files for file contents requests.
- Process finalized files for off-site storage.
- Sending CSV’s to Metro file for data dump.
- Receive and attending to offsite requests from the branch via the CPT, CAF, and Helpdesk.
- Prioritising urgent requests.
- Collecting requested files from the service provider.
- Something is omitted on this sentence. Files to Filing team for locating.
- Ensure that PAIA requests are serviced timeously according to PAIA manual.
- Ensure files for file contents are retrieved timeously.
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1-year experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of the RAF.
- Computer literate.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R185 338.00per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 18 August 2020
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Menlyn;email address is Tsholanang.email@example.comOR hand delivered at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB: It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.