Assistant Stores Operator (Inventory & Logistics) – FINA10207 – (2000007E)
Division: Supply Chain Management
Salary: R179 208 – R245 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Receive, store and retrieve materials, equipment and other items from stockroom or storage yard before and after dispatch across CoE
- Perform operational processes to ensure goods received and retrieved are the correct quality and quantity and stock is properly stored in accordance with related policies and procedures
- Apply governance and risk management to reduce the risk of losses
- Apply financial processes to comply with the MFMA
- Maintain customer service orientation to ensure a performance driven section and contribute to overall Departmental objectives
- Grade 10
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- A valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Assistant Stores Operator (Inventory & Logistics)|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: Supply Chain Management Division Full-time