Marketing Coordinator – mrp
Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL, South Africa|req5318
Mrp has fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator. If you are organised, work quickly and thoroughly, have a passion for marketing and a team player, this role may be for you! Working with a dynamic team in a fast paced and exciting environment, you will be responsible for
- Assist the Brand Relations Manager with product requests and campaigns
- Monitor LOA’s (Letter of approval’s for stores)
- Sample and product management with merchandise and media teams on editorial requirements
- Compiling inventories of product including pricing points and images
- Download high res images as requested
- Competitor analysis and trend research briefs
- Updating of database and contact lists
- Assisting on events when necessary
- Sourcing elements for campaigns
- Support Brand Managers and Brand Heads with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing campaigns as requested.
- General assisting, support and daily administrative tasks within the marketing team across various projects
- Update calendars, spreadsheets, databases and various marketing documents
- Attending relevant meetings
- Liaising with merchant teams on product related marketing content
- Relevant Marketing Degree or diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly pressurised environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Must be a team player
- Drivers licence and own vehicle required
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.