Internships – XPHRIAC01 – (2000003R)
Division: Accounting Studies
- City of Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF THE INTERNSHIP.
- Relevant Degree NQF 7 / Diploma NQF 6
- Letter from Relevant Professional body / Institution
Enquiries: Rodney Mohoto (011) 999 6335
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Internships|Unskilled and Defined Decision Making
: X-Structural Positions Full-time