Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
MiWayLife is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy, and suitable life insurance solutions, primarily through telephonic intermediary channels. We have approximately 120 agents, all dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients.
MiWayLife’s vision is to establish a world-class direct financial service business that seeks to:
• Offer customers excellent service, superior value products, and consistently fair treatment;
• Be an employer of choice; and
• Be a good corporate citizen and play a meaningful role in the transformation of the Financial Services industry.
What will you do?
• Sell life insurance telephonically;
• Achieve sales targets and objectives;
• Manage your quality & compliance targets to minimize business risk, with the client in mind;
• Be adaptable when meeting business and client requirements;
• Handle objection;
• Build and maintain superior client relationships;
• Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self learning;
• Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
• Grade 12 qualification;
• At least 2 years’ experience within an Outbound Sales Call Centre;
• A proven ability to meet and exceed targets;
• Financial services experience (advantageous);
• RE Exam (advantageous);
• 30 FAIS Credits (advantageous)
Knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation;·
- Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry;
- Fluency in English and one other South African official language;
- A clear criminal and credit record;
- Commitment to achieve targets (even if that means working overtime)
• Selling skills;
• Computer literacy;
• Verbal communication skills;
• Planning and organizing;
• Building and maintaining relationships;
• Treating Customers Fairly;
• Results Driven/Achievement orientated;
• Continuous learning;
• Team orientated;
• Ability to receive and implement feedback / coaching
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The closing date for all applications will be Friday 10th July 2020.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.