Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL, South Africa|req5469
With world-class fashion value products, comes world-class product development and design. Mr Price Apparel is on the lookout for an exceptionally talented, trendy and fashionable Stylist. Your passion for fashion and creativity will see you interpreting the latest global fashion trends into marketing material/ imagery that excites the Mr Price customer.
- Relevant Qualification (A fashion design degree or diploma would be an advantage).
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in fashion/ styling /marketing related industry
- Have experience with photoshoots, magazine events and fashion shows
- Experience in working with and interpreting fashion trends
- Good organizational and planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative Skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multitask
- Be able to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines
- Self-motivated and ambitious
The minimum qualification, experience and skills required:
- Understanding and implementing fashion trends
- Tasks are associated with fashion co-ordination, management and marketing activities
- Plan your diary in line with the marketing calendar to ensure you are available and prepared for shoots, reviews, strats, etc
- Co-ordinate key seasonal fashion items and correctly style these items for a season which best suits our customer
- Select garments and accessories that will be used for marketing material
- Share fashion insights with buyers to help them choose the appropriate items for marketing
- Source hair & make-up references to compile mood boards for shoots
- Co-ordinate the link between the trend department, buying and merchandising and marketing through strong communication
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.