Job Title SUPERVISOR (C4) (1X Position): Inbound Call Centre POSTBANK: BLOEMFONTEIN
Reports to THE MANAGER: INBOUND CALL CENTRE
Responsible for the supervision of the Call Centre and ensure to render a sound service to all Postbank customers
continuously, identifying, analysing and recommend initiatives to solve problems within the context of streamlining
Postbank products and services
Operational Management for Customer Services
• Keep abreast of technology for advancement of the Customer Service Centre
• Develop a strong understanding of business knowledge for the betterment of the Centre
• Analyse statistics and report feedback to Call Centre Manager
• Recommend and execute work schedule and leave rosters
• Design and approve all written correspondence before execution to customers.
• Identifying and analysing client related trends and recommend initiatives
• Streamlining activities of Call Centre
• Meeting and maintaining service level agreements.
• Set objectives in terms of customer service in line with the business plan
• Equip staff with technology, training and information
• Develop information and act as a mediator with labour related issues
• Monitor staff performance results against set targets and performance management system
• Assist staff with queries which are too complex for them to deal with
• Submit operational reports daily, monthly and weekly for Management
• Assist with general administration of Call Centre
• Identify individual training for staff
• Conduct formal and informal training programmes
• Visit external Call Centres for benchmarking purposes
• Diploma in Management/Customer Service/ Call Centre Operations/Banking on NQF Level 6
• Good PC Skills – Good knowledge of MS Office
• 3 Years’ experience in a Financial Service environment. 5 Years Contact Centre/Customer Service experience.
• Team Leader/Supervisory/ Management experience. Banking experience advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Good communication skills (verbal and writing) Stress Management
• Planning and Organising and Execution Skills Persuasive
• Report Writing Skills Judgement.
• Analytical Skills Trust
• Problem solving Skills Leadership and Motivational Skills
• Telephone Skills Numerical Skill
• Interpersonal Skills Basic Financial Skill
• Time Management Skills Project Management Skills
• People Management Skills Ability to make sound decisions
The candidates will undergo an Integrity Assessment
Contacts Postbank is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with
regard to race, gender and disability.
PLEASE ATTACH CERTIFIED COPIES OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND ID TO YOUR CV.
Send your CV to: HR Business Partner: Postbank (SOC)
Attention: Rufus Morgan
Private Bag X 20609
Closing Date: 28 April 2020
Position.Numbers:60062916 Cost Centre: 00051103
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from Postbank (SOC) or its Agents
within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Postbank (SOC)
limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the position at any time