The Innovation Hub, the innovation agency of the Gauteng Province is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Gauteng Growth and Development Agency
(GGDA) and was established by the Gauteng Provincial Government through its Department of Economic Development (GDED) to promote socioeconomic development and competitiveness of Gauteng through innovation. The Innovation Hub offers a number of incubation, skills development
and innovation enabling programmes in Smart Industries (ICT and advanced manufacturing), Bioeconomy (health and agro-processing), and Green
Economy (Energy, Water, and waste management) in Gauteng.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME ENTAIL?
• Workplace exposure
• Real-time job experience
• On-going coaching & mentoring
• Soft Skills Training
• Training on technological trends of automation and data
- AL (Artificial Intelligence)
- LoT (Internet of Things)
- Data Analytics
- Cyber security
• Cross-skilling exposure with various companies in ICT
WHAT WILL I BENEFIT FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• Enhanced technical skills in various ICT streams
• Further your studies while you gain work experience
• Financial support to assist you to further your Postgraduate
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a strong understanding of databases, UI, mobile
cross-platform compatibility, general web functions and
standards, client-side applications and understanding of
content management systems.
• Understanding of software engineering approaches (UML,
Activity Diagrams, GANT charts etc)
• Sotware programming and Development
HOW DO I TAKE PART IN THE PROGRAMME?
Download the application form/ CV template on www.theinnovationhub.
com; and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with
certified copies of: ID, matric certificate, academic records and copy of
• You need to be in possession of a 3-year ICT or related qualification:
- Software Development
- Information Science
- Information Systems
- Multimedia & Graphic Design
- Technical Applications
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems Engineering
• You must further your studies, including BTech) in 2020 at one
of the partnering universities: University of Pretoria, Tshwane
University of Technology, University of Johannesburg, University
of the Witwatersrand, University of South Africa, North West
University (Vaal Triangle Campus) & Vaal University of Technology
• Applicants should be between 18 and 34 years old and be South
2020 COACHLAB@HUB LEADERSHIP
- CLOSING DATE: 20 MARCH 2020
For more information visit: www.theinnovationhub.com or call 012 844 0000
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your
application as unsuccessful.
ARE YOU A BORN LEADER AND
WANT TO KICK START YOUR
THEN JOIN THE COACHLAB
To download the application form, click/copy the link: https://bit.ly/2TYFBNF