SEFAKO MAKGATHO HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) is a newly established university providing holistic health sciences education, situated at Ga-Rankuwa (North of Pretoria), and the following internship positions are currently available:
HR INTERNSHIP POSITIONS– (5 posts)
(12 months contract)
The incumbents will be exposed to gaining experiential learning in the field of Human Resources and they must meet the following requirements and be responsible for the following key performance areas:
• A three-year post-matric Human Resources qualification (attach transcript).
• New entrants into HR environment (in other words you must not have held an HR internship before).
• Computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Time management
• Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
• Client focus
• Result focus
• Stress tolerance
• Assist in performing HR administration and provide support to the HR Department
• Assist in responding to all HR-related queries
• Assist with all the activities of the Human Resources Department
o Organise and schedule meetings
o Minute taking
o Typing of letters, memos and reports
o Travelling logistics
o Accommodation Bookings
• Willing to receive exposure to the HR functions through rotation
• Any other HR related duties assigned by the office
Closing date: 25 March 2020
Pretoria News, 4 March 2020
Applications from Employment Agencies will not be considered.
Typed applications which indicates a reference number, should contain a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of all qualifications and contact details of three referees, should be forwarded, for the attention of Mr SJ Mahlaola, to the Human Resources Department, P.O Box 68, Medunsa, 0204 or e-mail applications in MS Word format, to email@example.com
The applications may also be hand delivered at:
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Human Resources Department, Clinical Pathology building, 5th Floor, Molotlegi street, Garankuwa,
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
Telephonic enquiries regarding conditions of service: (012) 521-3906.
The Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment