PEP SALES ASSISTANT HOUT BAY
- Assist customers and create an exciting shopping experience.
- Maximise sales to meet store targets.
- Display merchandise according to company standards.
- Handle stock and stock administration according to set standards.
- Assist with in-store security to minimise stock losses.
- Handle cash at cash register, in accordance with company procedures.
- Perform all sales related duties at the cash register, in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Grade 12
- Previous experience in a retail environment would be an advantage.
- Previous experience with cellular products will be an advantage.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player.
- Good Service Orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure and perform physical duties.
- Ability to work accurately with a focus on detail.
- Willingness to work retail hours.
Closing Date: 06 March 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV or fax to:086 546 2104 with the STORE NAME as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.