POSITION: CHEF DE PARTIE (X2)
FUNCTIONS PERONMES: PERONMES GRADE 13
• Formal hospitality training an advantage
EXPERIENCE: • Minimum two years’ experience
• To efficiently run a section within the department.
• To ensure all hygiene SOP’s are implemented and followed.
• To ensure stock rotation are done correctly
• Provide input, selection for all kitchen operating equipment
• Draw operating procedures for specific sections of kitchen
• Design and implement all Food cost controls to ensure maximum control of kitchen operation
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Very good guest relations
• Own transport essential – incumbent will be expected to work shifts
• Team Player
Internal Applicants that have successfully completed a Durban Marine Theme Park talent management programme and display the necessary competence for the position will also be considered.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 and any amendments thereto), uShaka Marine World’s internal recruitment policy as well as uShaka’s employment equity plans
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12 February 2020
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 19 February 2020
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT NALINDREE NAIDOO ON: 031-3288040
• All applications, accompanied by an up-to-date detailed CV, should be forwarded to the HR Department: uShaka Marine World by e-mail, to Nalindree Naidoo (email@example.com)
• All applications forwarded directly to the applicable Departmental Head at uShaka Marine World will be disqualified.
• Due to the large number of responses anticipated correspondence will be limited to the shortlisted candidates only.
Applicant who have been not contacted within THREE weeks from the closing date, may regard their applications unsuccessful.