ARTISAN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Remuneration: Accommodation & Stipend
- Location: Mhlathuze Water, Richards Bay
- Job level: Development Programme
- Type: IAT 2019/2020
Mhlathuze Water is committed to the upliﬂment of its employees. In line with this commitment and the imperatives of our Employment Equity Policy, the organisation intends awarding a One Year comprehensive Artisan Development Programme to two qualifying applicants pursuing their Instrumentation/Electrical Artisan training. Mhlathuze Water aims to develop a pool of qualiﬁed Artisans to capacitate its Technical Department.
Applicants must have:
- At least Grade 11 with Maths 8: Science ( a 50% pass and more)
- N3 with Electrical Engineering
- Preference will be given to employees residing within Mhlathuze Water area of operation
CV’s including certiﬁed copies of the applicant’s:
- Grade 11 School report, stamped by the school/ Matric certiﬁcate
- A short motivation as to why the applicant should be selected
- Certiﬁed ID
- Proof of residence
Criteria for Selection:
Best performed at school and technically inclined.
Applications must be made by submitting to the Training and Development Specialist a
motivation letter quoting the reference number (Ref: IAT2019/2020) CV, Recently cettiﬁed
copy of an Identity Document and cerljﬁed copies of Glade 11 SChOOI report/Matric certiﬁcate
and other qualiﬁcations no later than 14 Feb. 2020
Mhlathuze Water reserves the right not to award the artisan development program as
- The selection will be made in line with the criteria and the requirements of our employment
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 30days of the closing date, please accept that your
application was not successful.
- Mhlathuze Water would never require job seekers to pay money when applying for positions in the organization
ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.mhlathuze.co.za/vacancy/artisan-development-programme/