Finance – Graduate Programme
2 Positions – 12 to 18 months
POSITIONS BASED AT THE NATIONAL POST OFFICE CENTRE IN PRETORIA
Postbank is offering the opportunity to unemployed finance graduates who are willing to grow their career and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies in the finance industry and at the same time be part of a team that is shaping the future of financial inclusion. The graduates must be resilient and hold a strong regard for work ethics and must be high performers and self-motivated.
Graduates will have the opportunity to be exposed to finance functions that Postbank is currently managing and will include but not limited to:
• Management Accounting
• Asset Management
• Financial reporting
• Trade receivable and trade payables
• Treasury, and
• Month end journals preparation and balance sheet reconciliation.
• Completed 3 year recognized Diploma/Degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Cost Management Accounting or equivalent
• Persons must be South African Citizens seeking for workplace experience
• Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own expense
• Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
• Must be eager to learn
• Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
• Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
• Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
• Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.
• Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a:
• Comprehensive CV.
• Certified copies of qualifications.
• Statement of results and.
• ID Copy and contact number.
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on to www.post – bank.co.za and click on Careers .
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to:
Zothile Mngomezulu – 012 407 7639
Closing date: 14 February 2020.
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Postbank SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Post Office Limited reserves the right not to fill this position or to re-advertise the positions at any time.