The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
The Organisation requires the services of qualified individuals for the following position, the position will be based in Head Office.
THIS IS AN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
SPECIALIST: BENEFITS AND ADMINISTRATION T.A.S.K GRADE 14
LOCATION: CenturionCLOSING DATE & TIME: 1/28/2020 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Job: The Specialist Benefits and Administration is accountable to provide administrative support and maintenance of the conditions of service, pension fund benefits and medical aid benefits to the business.
Key Performance Areas
- Facilitate benefits administration
- Facilitate pension fund and Risk benefits administration (Disability benefits, Trauma cover, Group Life, Spouse Cover, Funeral Cover)
- Facilitate the administration of Medical Aid services
- Provide guidance on Conditions of Service
- Records Management
- Long Service Awards
- HR Administration
Qualifications and Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in Human Resources qualification.
- Relevant 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources or Employee Benefits Administration of which 2 (two) years must have been on manager/supervisory level.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Strategic capability and leadership
- Results orientation
- Business and financial acumen
- Brand and stakeholder orientation
- Organisational resilience
- Team resilience
- Network and alliances
- Talent management
- Change management
- Analytical thinking.
- Report Writing.
- Microsoft office suite.
- HR SAP modules.
- Pension Fund Act and related legislations
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R668 907.00per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 28 January 2020
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades;email address isLebom.firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within 4 weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB: It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evalu