Filing Clerk x6
Main purpose of the job
To ensure that information is easy to locate when it’s needed. To organize and file documents
and retrieve data.
Key performance areas
• The Filing Clerk will confidentially handle patient files
• Understand the filing system
• Locate and transport patient files within the facility
• File the patients file in a numerical and/or alphabetical as per facility filing format and
maintaining this filing order.
• Communicate with the team leader
Required minimum education, training and skill set
o Grade 12 certificate
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great attention to detail
Please note that this vacancy is a Fixed Term Contract until 30 September 2020.
Interested parties should clearly state the reference number of the vacancy you are applying
for and forward your detailed CV and copies of the required certificates and registrations to:
The closing date for all applications is 13 January 2020.
MatCH Institute NPC reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if
you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date