A distribution Warehouse is looking for a competent and Logistics Clerk To join the Established Warehouse based in Randburg.
The Logistics Assistant is responsible for ensuring the daily transport operational requirements are met and that customer related issues are dealt with in the most appropriate manner. The Logistics Assistant will be working closely with the Logistics Co-ordinator and stock control team leader and customer services and post-sales technical support departments on returns.
• Require Computer and IT literate
• A strong individual who is confident dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
• Tenacious and methodical with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving
• Experience in logistics/supply chain is advantageous
• Managing printed warehouse pick sheets and prioritise into picking trays for daily orders.
• Liaise with morning and afternoon warehouse picking team leaders regarding issues with shipments.
• Provide truck in paperwork to the goods in team
• Uploading export documents.
• Making sure all bin location has labels
• Manage stock of consumables
• Procurement of warehouse consumables
• Make an inventory of equipment and assets present in the warehouse.
• Identify and label all equipment and assets with a unique code
• Maintain an asset register of all warehouse equipment
• Conduct inspections of all assets and equipment
• Ensure that equipment is maintained when required
• Identify faults and repairs and makes recommendations
• Drafts a list with new equipment needed
• Other administrative duties
Please email CV: email@example.com